Monday 23 September 2013

First Blog

Welcome! :)




After looking up different beauty guides to help relieve my boredom of late I have recently been inspired to create a blog my self. Just to share the different products I love to use and different tips and tricks I have learnt from my own experiences.
I will start with who I am
My name is Zoey, I am 21 years old and currently work in retail (bleh)
Attempting to grow my hair at the moment but I get bored pretty easily so that is rather difficult. I love television and mainly british tellie. Them brits know how to make anything funny!
This will mainly consist of my opinions on different brands whether they are good or bad, just how I have found them.
Thanks for reading and I hope you will enjoy my blog! :)
<3

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to create a blog because your bored and now your going to help others :)
    I will be sure to log in everyday to see what products you are advertising.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete