Thursday 26 September 2013

Indola Color Silver Shampoo

My Favourite Shampoo Pick!




Now unfortunately not all of us can embrace our natural hair colours and need a change now and again. I know I am a natural brunette but have been experimenting with different hair colours a while now. At the moment (I use that with caution lol) I am blonde. As much as I love blonde hair it can look amazing first done but get brassy and kind of hay looking after time. I think this is because it fades or there is some science to it but aside from that! There are so many different kind's of shampoos out there to help maintain hair colour. This one is one I wanted to make a mention to which was reccomended by my hair dresser who i'd be lost without!






This shampoo has an inbuilt toner in it which you would find with most blonde shampoo's however I feel the results are really noticeable. I used to use John Freda blonde shampoo which was pretty decent but after using this one it is only slightly decent. I changed hair dressers and he recommended this one to me and it really brings back that awesome freshly done hair tone. As it is quite a strong one I wouldn't use it more then once a week and a conditioning shampoo for your second rinse would be a good idea. I use tony and guy for that and find they are pretty good :) But experimeenting with different shampoo is always good to freshen up hair and so you know what works for you. So this is mainly for the blondes out there haha, most hair dressers should have this shampoo available or hair treatment shops its around $20 so a bit pricey but worth it. I hope you guys have found this useful and leave comments on your thoughts! :)

Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment